How to be involved with our ministry-
1. Pray–We would appreciate your prayers for our ministry, our health, our families, and for the souls we are trying to reach for Christ in Peru.
2. Financial Support–If you feel the Lord would have you partner with us in our ministry to Peru, please send your support to:
Central Missionary Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 219228
Houston, Texas 77218
* (Please make a note that it is for the Don Rich family in Peru) OR You can donate online by using the DONATE ONLINE link on this website.
3. Tell others about our website that they too can know of our ministry and pray for us.
4. Write to us. We would love to hear from you, and pray for you.
5. Plan a mission trip to come be with us and witness first-hand the work God has called us to.
6. Short term missions trip
7. Come work with us as the missionary director of a Christian School. (see needs below)
We are praying for a like-minded, like-hearted individual or family who feels called of God to work full time in a Christian School in Peru. They would be working under our ministry but would be directing the school. Please contact us if you feel God leading you this way so that we can discuss the possibilities.
We are also praying for an individual of like faith who would like to dedicate themselves to a short term mission trip for 3 months to a year as an English teacher to Peruvian adults and children.
We would love to host groups or individuals to come visit us on missions trips so that we can share our vision with them.
Our mission has been chosen by Victory Baptist Press in Florida to be the distributors of the Spanish Bible for all of So. America. They originally sent us a container of around 23,0000 Bibles (see our South American Bible Project page), which have already been distributed. On March 6, 2015, we received a second shipment. In just 4 1/2 months, they also have been distributed. We are responsible to get Bibles into the hands of missionaries and national pastors all over the South American continent. We are now waiting to receive another container of Bibles. You can help in a couple of ways: 1. Pray that Victory Baptist Press will quickly receive the funds needed to print and deliver the container of Bibles to us here in Peru. 2. You can send support to Victory Baptist Press for the Bible printing and state that it is for Bibles for the Rich family ministry in Peru. 3. The missionaries and/or pastors are required to pay for the shipping from here in Cajamarca to their respective ministries but the nationals sometimes need help in this area. Please ask the Lord if He would have you send a donation of any amount to help us ship these Bibles to the nationals who need them. Imagine what this continent could do with all of these copies of the Word of God! We don’t want them to sit in a container. We want to GET THE WORD OUT!!!
Please let us know if you would be interested in any of the above.