How would you respond if I asked you right now…
“Are you saved?”
I would hope you would answer, “Yes! Praise God! I know I’m saved!”
But, if you can’t answer positively, I would like to tell you how you can be saved and know it.
There is no reason to go around wondering and worrying, not sure of your eternal destination. You can have a “know-so” salvation, knowing what God’s Word, the Holy Bible, says about it. The plan of salvation is so simple.
You must realize:
1. You are a sinner. Romans 3:23 says “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God“.
2. There is a penalty for being a sinner, and that is spiritual death. “For the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23). This is eternal separation from God in a place called Hell.
Hebrews 9:27 tells us “…it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”
3. God loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to bear your sin on the cross and die in your place. “…He hath made Him (Jesus) to be sin for us… ” (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Jesus had to shed His blood and die. “…without shedding of blood is no remission “ (No pardon from sin without his death) (Hebrews 9:22).
Jesus did all this for you, knowing you couldn’t do it for yourself.
” But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).
God said your sins were laid upon Jesus and He died in your place. He became your substitute.
4. “God…commandeth all men everywhere to repent” (Acts 17:30).
Repentance is a change of mind, agreeing with God that you are a sinner, and turning away from that sin.
In Acts 16:30-31, a Philippian jailer asked: “…’Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ Paul and Silas answered saying, ‘Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved… .‘ ”
2 Cor 7:10 says, “For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation…”
* All you have to do is BELIEVE on Jesus Christ as the One who bore your sin on the cross, died in your place, was buried, and rose again (resurrected), REPENT of your sins, and pray and ask God to save you.
Romans 10:13 says “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
* Receive Jesus as your Savior today and be a part of the family of God.!
“But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name” (John 1:12).
* If you have realized you are a sinner and want to BE SAVED RIGHT NOW, you can pray this simple prayer:
“Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I know I deserve death in an eternal separation from you in a place called Hell. I believe Jesus died on the Cross as my substitute. I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me personally. I repent of my sin and now I receive Him as my Savior. Thank You for the forgiveness of my sins and the wonderful gift of salvation. Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer and meant it with all your heart, you can know right now that YOU ARE SAVED.
Now, go tell someone what you just did. Tell them you asked Jesus to save you from your sin.
After you are saved, there are three things to practice daily for spiritual growth:
Pray — talk to God and tell Him what is in your heart.
Read your Bible — God talks to you through His Word.
Witness – Tell others about God and what He did for you.
You should be baptized in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ as a public testimony of your salvation, and join a Bible-believing church without delay.
“Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord….” (2 Timothy 1:8)
“Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32).
** I would love to rejoice with you concerning your salvation. Please contact me through email and let me know of your decision. **
Don’t just take my word for it. Go to the Bible and look it up for yourself.
* All scripture taken from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.